La Scenteur Fragrances Technologies Pvt, its group companies, associates, subsidiaries and branch operations hereinafter referred as ‘La Scenteur’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respecting your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website and also for that Personal Information that you provide us while participating in our events and campaigns.
La Scenteur is committed to protecting your privacy and has, therefore, provided this Policy to familiarize You with the manner in which La Scenteur uses the information disclosed by You to La Scenteur.
The terms of the Policy shall govern your use of the Website. This Policy shall be construed in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
La Scenteur reserves the right to change, modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time. La Scenteur recommends that You review this Policy periodically to ensure that You are aware of the current privacy practices. La Scenteur may notify You of the modifications to the Policy on Your use of the Website or in any other manner as La Scenteur may deem fit. Your continued use of the Website after the amendment to the Policy will be deemed acceptance of the modifications thereof.
1.1 Information La Scenteur may collect:
For the purposes of this privacy statement, 'Personal Information' is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of La Scenteur. In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
- Personal Information: You may be required to provide certain information such as Your name, (current & former), Date of birth, address (address history if applicable), email ID, phone number, Next of Kin details, photograph, documents to prove identity or address, Gender & Ethnicity , Health information (please mention if any physical disability also) including drug test results, Driving records, place of birth, resume, cover letter, notice period required to serve in your current organization, desired salary, training, professional qualifications and skills, education history, work experience, prior employment obligations and job related preferences and constraints, BG check related details etc., and any other public record information and any other details capable of identifying You (“Information”) for the provision of the Services to You via the Website. La Scenteur collects only such Personal Information that La Scenteur believes to be relevant and is required to understand You or Your interests and for the provision of theServices.
- Non-Personal Information: La Scenteur may collect technical data such as the IP address of Your device, device ID, the IMEI of Your mobile device, IMSI of Your SIM, etc. As this will not contain any personally identifiable information, La Scenteur may use this Non-Personal Information in any manner as La Scenteur deems fit.
- Cookies and usage data:
- Usage Data We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
2.Use of Information by La Scenteur
- The Information provided by You to La Scenteur will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent, and may be used for a number of purposes connected with Lascenteur‟s business operations which may include the following:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- dealing with requests, inquiries and complaints and customer related activities;
- to provide access to desirable content based on your references.
- marketing products and services and data analysis, including for providing advertisements and surveys of relevance to you;
- personalizing and enhancing Your experience while using the Website by presenting products and offers tailored to You; and
- abiding with laws and law enforcement / regulatory requests.
- by accessing this website, you hereby give your express consent to share your Personal Information within:
- La Scenteur
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
- Additionally, Your consent may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct as necessary or appropriate or where the Information may be disclosed as follows: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside Your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process whether local or foreign; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside Your country of residence; (d) to enforcethetermsandconditionsoftheWebsite;(e)toprotect La Scenteur‟rights,privacy,safety or property,and/or that of La Scenteur ‟affiliates,Youorothers;and(f)toallowLa Scenteur topursueavailable remedies or limit the damages that La Scenteur may sustain.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
5.Links to Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18("Children").
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
7.Information Security and Storage
- La Scenteur uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to safeguard and protect Your data and information. La Scenteur has adopted reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with IS/ISO/IEC 27001, to include, strategic, operational, managerial, technical, and physical security controls to safeguard and protect Your data and information. La Scenteur has implemented such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of Your Information. However, security risk cannot be completely eliminated while using the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and agree not to hold La Scenteur responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal information unless La Scenteur has been grossly and willfully negligent.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, La Scenteur shall be under no liability whatsoever in case of occurrence of a force majeure event, including in case of non-availability of any portion of the Website and/or the Services occasioned by any act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, infrastructure failure, technology outages, failure of technology integration of partners or any other cause whatsoever, beyond the control of La Scenteur. Further, in case of a force majeure event, La Scenteur shall not be liable for any breach of security or loss of data / Information or any Content uploaded by You to the website.
- Our Retention of Personal Data: La Scenteur shall retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide the access to and use of the website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
- Data Deletion or Shredding: Any documents that contain sensitive or confidential information (and particularly sensitive personal data) will be disposed of as confidential waste and be subject to secure electronic deletion; some expired or superseded contracts may only warrant in-house shredding. The Document Disposal / Shredding will be carried out as per the Scheduled frequency.
8.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute over privacy issues will be subject to this Policy, the Terms of Service, and the law of the Republic of India. Courts in Bangalore, Karnataka alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes arising out of this Policy.
If You have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact at the below-mentioned details:
La Scenteur Fragrances Technologies Pvt. Ltd
141-H, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore – 575011, India
Contact No. +91 824 2889179
Fax:+91 824 2405219